- Ajwain, or Ajowan Seeds are closely related to thyme and are a staple ingredient of Indian cuisine. Packed with essential oils, these seeds are actually tiny fruits which add a distinctive flavour and pleasant aroma to biscuits, savory pastries and breads.
- Ajwain is most often used as a flavouring in South Asian lentil dishes. Gently fry Ajowan seeds in ghee, butter or a neutral oil to bring out their distinctive flavours and smells, and then stir them gently into your favourite daal. Alternatively, sprinkle over fresh naan before placing it in your oven.
- Like all of the products we stock, our Ajwain has been sourced from artisan farmers and specialist suppliers, ensuring that your store cupboard always has the finest, freshest herbs and spices ready to add to your cooking.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.