- Arnica is a component of salves, ointments and other preparations to soothe unbroken skin. Arnica is also used to create tinctures.
- To make a herbal compress, pour 1/4 cup boiling water over 2 teaspoons of arnica and steep for 10 to 15 minutes, then strain.
- Arnica is NOT recommended for internal use and should not to be used without proper medical supervision. Caution: NOT to be used during Pregnancy and NOT to be used on open wounds or broken skin.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.