- You’ll be familiar with honey and beeswax, maybe even royal jelly too. But did you know that bee pollen is also packed with nutrients and active ingredients? Now’s the time to add some to your healthcare regimen.
- Bee pollen is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey and wax which contains over 250 active substances including proteins, carbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Depending on the plants bees visit, the time of year, and a host of other environmental factors, the precise makeup of bee pollen constantly changes. But that hasn’t stopped the German health ministry recognising pollen’s medicinal qualities!
- Bee pollen is packed with antioxidants, detoxifying substances and anti-inflammatories, making it one of the most powerful superfoods available anywhere in the world.
- This bee pollen has been carefully harvested from specially tended beehives. It is then carefully packed and packaged to reach you in peak condition.