- Blackberry leaves has been used since ancient times to make a mild, soothing, flavoursome tea that’s been enjoyed throughout Europe and beyond. Many people have even enjoyed chewing on the fresh leaves!
- The first recorded use of blackberry leaf tea is with the Roman doctor Galenos. Soldiers who drank the blackberry tea he prescribed reported having stronger, healthier teeth and feeling full of energy.
- The reason blackberry leaf tea has such an effect on people is that it is packed full of tannins and vitamin C. These compounds often help people feel healthier, and have been known to encourage healthier teeth and gums.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.