- Black mulberry is originally native to South West Asia and Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, but is now grown throughout Europe and Asia. People from Afghanistan to Portugal have prized these plants for their leaves and berries alike.
- The vivid green leaves of the black mulberry plant are jam packed with powerful compounds. Black mulberry leaf is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, zinc, calcium and even iron.
- Black mulberry leaves have been used in China and other Asian countries for centuries to create a distinctive herbal tea. However, the leaf can also be used to create a range of tinctures and herbal supplements.
- The leaves and fruits of the black mulberry plants also contain a range of anti-inflammatory compounds, which make this plant very highly prized by traditional medicine practitioners and herbalists around the world.
- As with all of our products, these black mulberry leaves are grown by expert farmers before being carefully dried and packaged so that they reach you in the best possible condition.