- Black sesame seeds are a staple of Japanese cooking, and have a distinctive flavour which is quite different to the more widespread white sesame seeds. Rich and nutty, they add an extra depth of flavour to many dishes.
- While black sesame seeds are often used in Japanese sushi dishes, or as a garnish to salads and ramen, these seeds are also widely used in other Asian, Indian and even African recipes.
- While black sesame seeds are primarily used for their flavour, they also have a range of health benefits. A handful of these organic seeds will provide you with a range of nutrients such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium.
- In many cultures, black sesame seeds are believed to improve digestion and promote better stomach and even circulatory health.
- Our black sesame seeds have been specially grown by expert farmers. They’re then dried and carefully packed to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.