Blue Berry Leaf
- Blueberry leaf is a popular addition to many fruit teas thanks to its distinctive aroma and flavour. While not as rich as the berries themselves, blueberry leaf still adds a fruity, aromatic note to your favourite herbal tea blends.
- We all know that berries are packed with goodness, but did you know that blueberry leaves contain even more antioxidants than the fruit of the plant? If you’re looking to add more healthful compounds to your diet, a cup of blueberry tea is a quick and easy way to do just that.
- Brewing blueberry leaves by steeping them in hot water for up to ten minutes creates a coppery brown tea which looks remarkably like black tea. You’ll notice as you lift the mug to your lips that the taste and aroma is quite different, yet still refreshing and pleasant!
- Many people swear by a cup of blueberry leaf tea as a surefire way to relieve the inflammation caused by hayfever and seasonal allergies. With the amount of anti-inflammatory compounds in each leaf, we can certainly understand why!
- As with all of our products, these blueberry leaves are grown by expert farmers before being carefully dried and packaged so that they reach you in the best possible condition.