- With a history stretching back over 5,000 years to Ancient China, Common Mallow tea is one of the most widely used traditional medicines in human history. We’ve sourced some of the finest Common Mallow and made it available to you.
- Common Mallow’s leaves, flowers and roots can be used to make a tea that’s packed with tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C and other immune system boosting antioxidants.
- As an expectorant, Common Mallow tea is often drunk to soothe issues with your chest or throat. When left to cool for a while, the lukewarm tea can also be used to gargle with to further soothe pains and discomfort.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.