- These Brazil Nuts have a smooth buttery texture and light nutty flavour. Traditionally enjoyed whole at Christmas, these Brazil nuts are tree nuts native to the Amazon rainforests of Brazil.
- Did you know that brazil nuts are actually seeds, not nuts? They are harvested from a round, coconut-like shell, each of which contains between 12 and 20 Brazil nuts.
- Brazil nuts can be enjoyed alone, but they can also be used in a variety of sweet and savoury recipes. The seeds can be roasted and added to savoury dishes, or added to sweet treats like pancakes, muffins and banana bread.
- Brazil nuts are packed with nutrients. A serving of six brazil nuts contains 420mg of selenium, 112mg of magnesium and a huge 198mg of potassium, along with calcium, zinc, iron and healthy fats.
- As with all our products, these whole organic Brazil nuts have been carefully prepared and selected to ensure the highest possible quality.