- Mild, and delicious, chervil leaf is a commonly-used herb throughout french cuisine, imparting a light flavour with hints of licorice and anise - but not powerful enough to overpower other flavours in a dish.
- Although chervil is a spring herb, it can be grown year-round in greenhouses. We source our chervil from the finest herb farmers, and package it to ensure that it remains fresh and tasty when it arrives at your table.
- We recommend using chervil to lift the flavours of lighter savoury dishes, such as salads, egg dishes like quiches and omelettes, and and in summer and spring soups.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.