- While most of us are familiar with the taste and smell of roasted sweet chestnuts as a Christmas tradition, did you know that you can also use the plant's leaves?
- Chestnut leaf tea is made by steeping dried chestnut leaves in hot water for a number of minutes. This produces a distinctive brew which many traditional medicine practitioners believe offer a host of benefits for the drinker.
- Like all of our products, these chestnut leaves are grown by artisian farmers, packaged in the most efficient way possible, and delivered to your door quickly to ensure freshness and quality.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.