- Chrysanthemum is a popular garden flower and the subject of many great works of art, but this plant is also a staple of traditional Chinese medicine due to its calming, relaxing scent and flavour.
- Known in Chinese as ju hua, Chrysanthemum tea is often taken by people looking to stave off a cold or fever, and the flower's petals do contain a number of calming and anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- Along with relaxing the drinker, many Chinese and Korean couples believe that Chrysanthemum tea can also have quite the opposite effect, and would recommend a cup or two before bed!
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.