- Cubeb berries, or tailed peppers, are a carefully dried and prepared fruit which is very similar to black pepper. When ground or milled, like common black pepper, these berries provide a flavour much closer to allspice than the pepper you'll find in your cupboard.
- Cubeb pepper has been used widely throughout Asia and Africa for centuries, often to marinade meat or as an ingredient in vinegar-based sauces. By experimenting with this beloved spice, you'll soon understand why it's quite so popular!
- As well as flavouring foods, cubeb has also been used to flavour spirits. If you're making your own Sloe Gin with our sloe berries, why not drop in a handful of cubeb too for a truly unique flavour combination?
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.