- Rich, roasted and deep, dandelion tea is closer in taste to an oolong or a coffee than other herbal teas
- Our dandelion tea uses the root of the dandelion plant, creating a rich tea packed with health-giving compounds.
- This tea is commonly used to treat stomach upsets, reducing bloating and aiding digestion in a soothing, reliable way.
- All Valley of Tea products are grown, processed and packed by artisan tea makers, resulting in superior quality tea
- Dandelions are common throughout Europe, although the plants we use are carefully cultivated and harvested.