- Elecampane, also known as horse-heal and elflock, is a plant which grows naturally from Spain in Europe, through to the Xinjiang province of Western China. Cultures the length and breadth of Europe and Asia have prized this plant for its floral undertones and bitter flavour.
- The roots of elecampane are commonly used to brew a rich tea, which has been popular since Ancient Greek times. While bitter, elecampane root tea also has a rich, spicy and warming flavour which is loved around the world.
- Elecampane root is rich in a range of healthful compounds, including magnesium, zinc, thiamine and a range of essential oils. For this reason, it is highly regarded by traditional medicine practitioners the world over.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.