- When a twist of heat and aroma is needed, without the strong flavour of black pepper, you should reach for green pepper! Green peppercorns are used in exactly the same way as fresh cracked black pepper, but provide a lighter, subtler flavour.
- Green peppercorns, may look, smell and taste different to the black peppercorns that you are used to freshly grinding into your favourite dishes, but they are in fact simply under-ripe pepper berries!
- Thanks to a mild, peppery flavour, green peppers pair well with milk or cream to create a traditional peppercorn sauce, perfect to serve alongside a steak or even a fresh vegetable dish.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.