- Harissa is a traditional North Africa and Middle Eastern spice blend which is used to flavour a range of dishes including lamb stews and tagines, or to create a rich, flavourful condiment.
- Bitterness and astringency are not so strong as young tea.
- Our favourite harissa dish is a traditional Moroccan meatball dish. Simply add a dash of this powder to your lamb meatballs, cook them gently in a spiced tomato sauce, and serve with a heap of fluffy cous cous.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.