- Our hibiscus tea is almost cranberry-tart in flavour and often enjoyed with a touch of honey. It has a deep, ruby red colour.
- Hibiscus tea can be enjoyed hot or cold and is both low in calories and caffeine free.
- Grown in tropical regions around the world, hibiscus tea is a traditional drink in Jamaica, where it is believed to reduce stress.
- Many studies suggest that hibiscus tea can lower blood pressure and even reduce promote a healthier heart.
- Valley of Tea make sure to use the finest hibiscus plants in order to ensure a high quality tea.