- Honeybush is a South African shrub which is very closely related to the rooibos (redbush) plant. As you'd expect from such a close cousin to a popular tea, Honeybush leaves produce a light, aromatic brew that can be enjoyed all day long.
- Caffeine free, Honeybush tea takes its name from the plant's bright yellow flowers and sweet, floral aroma, both of which bring to mind rich, sweet honey. And when steeped in hot water, the leaves produce a bright, delicious tea that's enjoyed around the world.
- Honeybush has a storied history, stretching back to South Africa's indigenous Khoisan people, who brewed tea from its leaves for medicinal purposes, and for relaxation and enjoyment. Just one sip will help you relax and unwind, as the wisdom of the centuries washes over you.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.