- When you think of Ivy, you'll picture walls of this common green plant, climbing the walls of an English cottage. But did you know that since the times of the ancient druids, this herb has been highly regarded for its medicinal properties?
- Ivy leaf is packed with a range of nutrients and compounds called saponins and flavonoids. These compounds have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and even properties, which explains why this herb has so often been used as traditional medicine.
- Like all of the herbs we sell, these ivy herbs have been specially grown, selected and prepared to ensure that they reach you in the best possible condition. This way, you'll have all of the nutrients and beneficial compounds that you'd find in this herb as it grows on the vine.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.