- Grown in the rich soils of Cambodia's Kampot province, Kampot pepper is highly prized by chefs and home cooks alike. Using our contacts with local growers and suppliers, we've made this prized pepper available to all of our customers in the very highest quality.
- Known as the "king of pepper," Kampot is strong, yet delicate. Intensely spicy, yet mildly sweet. It has hints of eucalyptus and mint, yet is distinctively peppery in taste and aroma. The only way to discover all of the depths of this amazing spice is to try it in your own cooking.
- In Cambodia, where Kampot pepper is grown, the peppercorns are often combined with garlic and spring onion to create a range of seafood dishes. Pair this spice with crab, prawns or your favourite fish to bring the taste of South East Asia to your own home.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.