- Smoky and sweet, this black tea carries malty campfire notes that make it perfect for savouring again and again.
- Rich, smoky and tarry, Lapsang Souchong is a tea that carries a strong reputation. After your first sip, you’ll understand why this is a tea that generates strong opinions.
- Our Lapsang Souchong has been grown on the Wuyi Mountains in Fuyjian, and has been packed by artisan farmers to ensure that it reaches your cup as fresh and flavour-packed as the day it was first picked.
- We choose a mid-level Lapsang Souchong. While it isn’t the strongest and most powerful tasting tea available, we find that if offers all of the classic Lapsang taste without being overpowering for first-time drinkers.
- To add to the traditional smoky flavours, our Lapsang has been carefully and mildly roasted over pine woods in the traditional way, to add even more depth and complexity.