- Native to India, and dried for use as a spice or seasoning, long pepper is a flavoursome alternative to black pepper or cubeb in a range of recipes and dishes.
- While long paper tastes similar to cracked black pepper, this spice is far hotter than its more common counterpart. Long pepper is also slightly sweeter than black pepper, and carries an earthy undertone with just a hint of ginger. This makes it perfect for use in Indian cuisine.
- While many believe that long pepper improves the appetite and aids digestion, it's most commonly used as a cooking ingredient. Used whole or ground in a mortar and pestle, these spicy berries will lift any sauce or gravy.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.