- Lovage Leaf is a widely used herb which is used both as a foodstuff and a herbal medicine. While this herb is native to Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, it can be found all over the world.
- As a herbal remedy, lovage is believed to have a range of anti-inflammatory properties, and affect the body's ability to retain water, meaning it was often used to relive feelings of swelling or bloating.
- Lovage is commonly added to summertime soups and stews. This herb's slightly peppery flavour makes it perfect with sweet green vegetables such as lettuce, peas and cucumber in a refreshing springtime vegetable soup.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.