- Our mengku pu-erh produces a tea with a deep, bold and earthy flavour which energises and lifts the drinker.
- Our raw pu-erh has been specially prepared by artisan farmers in the mengku area of China’s Yunnan province. Our tea has been prepared slowly and gently to produce a sweeter, more fragrant flavour and aroma.
- Pu-erh is the product of older tea trees, which are believed to imbue the tea with a wide range of health-giving properties. That’s why practitioners of Chinese traditional medicine value this tea so highly.
- Raw Sheng Pu-erh tea is highly sought after by tea lovers all over the world. This fresh pu-erh offers a sweeter, more fragrant tea than the more widespread cooked pu-erh tea.
- A true favourite with the wise and the wealthy for thousands of years, this raw Pu-erh is now available for our customers throughout Europe. This is your chance to experience this unique tea for yourself!