- Found all over the world, the stinging nettle is one of the most widespread wild plants on Earth. Seeds harvested from the female nettle plant can be dried and used in a range of recipes.
- While the leaves of the stinging nettle are famously used to create nettle tea, more and more health-conscious people are choosing to add nettle seeds to their diet. Fresh or dried, these seeds are packed with nutrients and beneficial compounds.
- The seeds are the most nutritious part of the nettle plant, containing vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, silicon, calcium and magnesium. Adding a sprinkle of seeds to your favourite food is an excellent way to bring that nutrition into your diet.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.