- Ramsons leaves, also known as buckrams or wild garlic, are the perfect addition to many dishes. Fresh and green, they - as the name suggests - have a flavour and aroma very similar to garlic cloves, meaning they can be easily substituted in many recipes.
- Ramsons leaves can be added to soups and salads, or used as a garnish for nearly any savoury dish. But we recommend using them in your own home-made garlic pesto. Replace basil with ransom leaves, and you'll be left with a rich, flavourful accompaniment to any pasta or meat.
- As well as being packed with flavour and aroma, ransom leaves are pached with a range of compounds. Adding this herb to your diet isn't just good for your tastebuds - it's good for your whole body too!
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.