Ras El Hanout
- Ras el Hanout is a blend of fragrant spices commonly used in Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria. In fact, this blend is to North African cuisine as garam masala is to Indian cooking. If you're making a tagine, then our Ras el Hanout gourmet blend is the place to start!
- Ras el Hanout is packed with traditional North African flavours. Coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, cumin and ginger blend with onion, cloves, nutmeg and a twist of black pepper to create a sensational flavour that will lift any dish.
- This gourmet spice blend is the perfect base for a tagine or rich sauce, but it can also be stirred into couscous, pasta or rice to add an extra depth of flavour. We'd also recommend trying it as a dry rub for meat (especially chicken) or your favourite white fish.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.