- Spinach is a leafy green vegetable which is eaten all over the world. First cultivated in ancient Persia, this nutritious plant is a crucial part of some of the world's most popular vegetarian dishes and sides.
- Fresh, frozen and dehydrated spinach leaves are all rich in nutrients and antioxidants, especially Vitamin E. While many believed that spinach is rich in iron, this isn't actually the case. But don't let that deter you from this tasty, nutritious vegetable!
- Our favourite spinach dishes include Saag Aloo - a spiced Indian potato and spinach dish which brings out the natural sweetness in the leaves and balances it with earthy potatoes and rich spices. Why not try it for yourself today?
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.