Uva Ursi Leaf
- Uva Ursi is a medicinal plant that grows wild throughout Eurasia. Also known as the Bearberry, the leaves of this plant are packed with a range of beneficial compounds that are highly prized by practitioners of traditional herbal medicine.
- The main active compound in Uva Ursi Bearberry Leaves is called arbutin, which is also found in tea, raspberries and crandberries. This substance is highly alkaline, and as such helps the natural processes within your bladder and urinary tract.
- Bearberry Leaves have been used in herbal remedies all over the world. In English folk medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, these leaves have been sought after by herbalists and traditional doctors for centuries.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.