- Valerian Root tea is packed with flavour, with a woody, evergreen taste and a strong pine aroma. A complex tea for a refined palate.
- Made from the roots of the flowering valerian plant, this herbal tea is made to a traditional European recipe stretching back through the ages.
- Valerian has long been used as a sleep aid. A warm cup of this infusion before bed will help you drift off into a comfortable sleep.
- This herbal root tea is also packed with compounds which settle the mind, providing calmness and clarity.
- Valley of Tea partners with selected artisans, ensuring every tea we sell is of the highest possible quality.