- Rich and sweet with fruity undertones, a classic high quality sheng pu-erh tea. Grown on the slopes of Yunnan in China.
- While this tea does carry notes of young raw pu-erh bitterness, it can be carefully aged to develop smoother and even richer flavours, which are rewarding in their complexity.
- Raw Sheng Pu-erh tea is highly sought after by tea lovers all over the world. This fresh pu-erh offers a sweeter, more fragrant tea than the more widespread cooked pu-erh tea.
- When steeped, our loose leaf Pu-erh produces a tea with a deep, bold and earthy flavour which energises and lifts the drinker.
- A true favourite with the wise and the wealthy for thousands of years, this raw Pu-erh is now available for our customers throughout Europe. This is your chance to experience this unique tea for yourself!