- Native to the British Isles and Europe, Agrimony flowers are a common medicinal herb. This plant is commonly used both as a tincture or tea, and as a balm to be applied directly to the skin.
- When taken as a tea or tincture, Agrimony is believed to provide a feeling of relief for all manner of aches and discomfort, due to the high numbers of tannins present.
- Applied directly to the skin, Agrimony acts as a mild drying agent which is often applied directly in many traditional medical practices.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.