- Ceylon cinnamon quils have a refined sweet, almost-floral aroma It has a warm floral note with hints of heat and honeyed fruit like the best cinamon roll you never had.. Not to be compared with cassia cinnamon which is of less quality
- Directly from certified organic fields in Sri lanka where they are made by artisans in a 100 procent natural environment It is a spice made from the ground inner bark of a tree native to Sri Lanka, which once was known as Ceylon.
- Our organic cinnamon sticks add great spice to meats, baked goods and drinks. Perfect for curries, teas and cakes, we know a lot bakkers, gourmet chefs and barista's who use ours. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
- Cinnamomum verum, or Ceylon cinnamon, is considered 'true' cinnamon compared to other species in the same genus. It is a spice made from the ground inner bark of a tree native to Sri Lanka, which once was known as Ceylon. It's flavour is much more delicate, improving the other flavours instead of overpowering them.
- We are very glad to have found this organic top quality product, directly from the kindest farmers, it's an honor and a blessing to work with people so passionate about what they do.