- Cystus herb is commonly used to make cistus tea, a beloved herbal drink that is often also known as rock rose or hoary rock rose tea. Grown in the Medeterranean, cystus herb has more polyphenol than any other plant grown in Europe.
- Along with polyphenol, cistus tea is packed with bioflavonoids, catechins, and a selection of , and even compounds. Some people are even known to use cooled cistus tea as a mouthwash or even a shampoo!
- If you'd rather drink your cistus tea than bathe with it - and we know we would - you'll discover a pleasantly mild and aromatic tea with a very subtle floral flavour. It's definitely one to try!
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.