- Combining fresh green aromas with sweet, malty undertones, Lushan Yunwu fog-clouded tea is smooth and soft with just a hint of bitterness to add depth. The light, sweet aftertaste will stay with you long after your cup is empty.
- Hand-picked from wild tea bushes in Chinas mist-soaked mountains, Lushan Yunwu is a tea for any connoisseurs cupboard. Our Lushan Yunwu is picked by artisans and lightly roasted in the traditional way.
- Our Lushan Yunwu tea can be traced back to the time of picking April 2020, and has been processed in a traditional way to ensure that it tastes as fresh as it did when first picked from the mountain.
- Because we only source tea from wild bushes, a cup of Lushan Yunwu is a trip into history, as you taste flavours that have been enjoyed by tea lovers for thousands of years.
- This unique, special tea offers a new flavour for anyone looking for a new yet traditional tea experience.