- A sweet hearthy herb with a bitter compound, with a flavour that's a cross between licorice, mint and anise
- Tradtionally used for supporting respiratory tract health and promoting healthy digestion
- Rich in vitamins C, E, B complex, Iron and Potassium and a natural source of antioxidants, flavonoids & tannins
- An ancient herb harvested using ancient methods on a small farm.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.